- Connect with colleagues
- Stay in touch with current issues in neuropsychology through continuing education (CE) lectures and up-to-date practice advisory notices
- Support advocacy through the Professional Affairs Committee (PAC)
- Membership discount at monthly CE lectures
- Join the MNS Listserv
- Access the Members-Only Section of the MNS Website, which includes practice information and MNS resources
- Receive information on MNS happenings and other local events
- Access the online Membership Directory
- Opportunity to provide talks to community and professional organizations through the MNS Speakers Bureau
- Potential for referrals
- Select reciprocity discounts for other organizations’ membership and event fees (such as with Mass. Psychological Association, see below)
- Try your luck at winning a new book at selected MNS continuing education lectures
- Simple membership dues payment, including an online recurring payment option - sign up once and you will be automatically renewed each year
- MNS maintains affiliation with the Federation of Associations in Behavioral and Brain Sciences (FABBS)
- Receive the MNS newsletter
- Reciprocal 15% membership discounts if you are a member of MNS and Massachusetts Psychological Association (MPA). MNS members may click here for discount codes to use when joining or renewing MNS or MPA.
- HelpPro provides psychology referral information to self-referred clients and to professionals whose clients need services. For a free one year basic listing on HelpPro, MNS members may click here.
- MIT Press: MNS members receive 30% off the list price for any print and e-editions of neuroscience and cognitive science titles online. MNS members may click here for the coupon code.
Massachusetts Neuropsychological Society Promoting
research and understanding of brain-behavior
relationship and neuropsychological disorders